Monday, September 1, 2008

Gustav

I know some of you are worried, but don't be!!
All we are getting is rain and wind so far. Shane left yesterday morning around 4am. All the planes flew to Jacksonville FL. He has so clue when he'll come home, but they told him possibly tomorrow sometime. It just depends on the weather.
As for me, I'm here at home! Waitin out the rain. I wanna go to the beach simply to see the water. I heard the whole beach was closed cuz the water was up 3 feet more than it usually is. I wanna see SOO bad! :) Shane says I can't though! hehe
Im trying to get on my school website to see if its open tomorrow, but i can't get there for some reason, so I'll have to trying!
Thats about it for now! I'll try and get some good videos of the wind and rain!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job disobeying Shane and going to the beach anyway, hahahha.

The Wilkinson Family said...

yikes ali! try not to blow away!

chelsie