Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More randomness

Well, to start off. My Job Interview went very well! There are a lot more steps in the hiring process though. I am getting set up for another interview to take a tour of the facility. And then they have back ground checks... drug tests... and a physical I need to g through before I am eligible to hire. So She said I wouldn't probably have Orientation till December.. And then I leave two weeks later. She did say me leaving would not be an issue because they don't have real positions open. I would be on call.
So seeing as I am bored, and could use some cash.. :) I am going to the mall today and gonna try and get a job.. haha :) even if it is just for a month. :)
Anyhoo! Shane is doing good! I have some pictures and a video to share with everyone :) The video is typical Shane.. bored on the plane and dancing haha
enjoy!!


No comments: