Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ready for some updates!?

Hey everyone!
I know its been a while. so lets catch up! Bella is doing amazing, she is living with her doggy mommy and Daddy but LOVE me and Shane. She knows we are her owners. Yesterday, I picked her up for a play date, when I walked into the back yard i was surrounded by puppies but none were her so I called her name and she came SPRINTING from around the corner. She is an amazing dog!

In case anyone didn't know.....WE ARE MOVING!!!! We are moving into a two bedroom two bathroom house. Its still in Fort Walton Beach just a few miles away from where we live now. We are moving at the beginning on April, which is very exciting! I dont have any pictures of the house because there is still a lady living there, so we thought we'd wait =) but it is an adorable house!!

ALSO....Gibson is living with us for a while too. He needed to get away from California for a while. and we agreed he could stay with us for now. It's fun having him here!

What else is new here... OH! we bought a Wii! it's amazing =) and is a good workout! first day we played I was So sore!!
okay last thing before I post some pictures.... I find out NEXT MONTH if I made it into the RN program. so keep that in your prayers. Im very nervous about it =)




Bella and her BFF Maximus


After 3 washes with shampoo and baking soda...soaking my hair in olive oil...and 3 washes with dish soap....the grease came out... ha ha

No comments: