Friday, August 21, 2009

Memories

I was sitting at my computer last night, just looking at old pictures. I thought I'd share the memories =)




I dont think she knew he was there... haha, Pops =)



haha


yikes

The Cookster!!!!

girlies

JERRS!!


Oh matthew =)


Shane and Joj


Long time ago!


Their First Thanksgiving! (mollies first Turkey!!)


So young!


Hehe



Joj Do you remember the plane ride to NC?? =)


Our 15th Birthday I think!

I love looking back =) I hope everyone did too!!!


2 comments:

Toad said...

Apparently the only one of us who looks vastly different (apart from Dark Hair Jo) is Matthew. ;)

This post makes me smile on the inside (because if I was grinning like an idiot at work, people would think I was crazy). ;)

Hillary said...

LOVE this post ali! and all the awesome old pics:)hope school is going well for you, and hopefully you will have some time to blog about it!

chelsie