Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Cam Bam

This is Camry, She is my sisters little guide dog puppy in training. Well, this was her many moons ago(June 7, 2007), when she was a teeny tiny puppy. The moment I laid on on the tiny girl I fell for her! She is by far my favorite pup Joj has ever trained (no offense to the others) Camry and I had an intense connection. No one really knows why we just clicked right away. When Cam was about this age (tiny baby), I would lay on the ground and have her lay on top of me and we'd wrestle and cuddle.
well....that tradition went on even after she was full grown. if I laid on the ground no matter what, she would come lay on me. and nuzzle her head on my chest and neck. Most of the time we would wrestle around :)

Well, now my sweet sweet girl is going to be a Mama!!1 Joj and cam just heard the news last week! I about cried when she told me cuz this means I get to see her again when I come home!!!!!!

I am so proud of Cam Bam to the Bam cam and I can't help but smile when I think about her! I miss Camry so much, and I've heard that she misses me too!!! and I've heard that other people try to get her to lay on them, but she won't :D that makes me happy for some reason! :)
Anyway!

Camry, my hats off to you! Congrats on being such an amazing pooch and good luck on the puppies!!!! You are gonna make an incredible mama!!
I love you Cam and I miss you!!!

1 comment:

Jake and Joanna said...

Dear Auntie,
thanks so much for the post!! I am excited to be a mama, whenever that will be!! I just love little puppies!!! I do miss you very much, but Mommy keeps saying you're coming back in a few months, and that gets me so excited!!

As many tail wags as I can manage,
Camry