Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The wonderful thing about blogs




Joj Was getting upset that we haven't updated in so long. I told her there just wasn't too much going on right now! She said "that's the wonder thing about blogs, you can write about anything!"

So I'm here to ramble.
First I actually do have some news! I have a job interview tomorrow
!! woohoo! It's at a restaurant called Longhorns Steak House, it seems to be a lot like Wood Ranch so I'm pretty excited! I've talked to the GM and he seems pretty nice and I'm very excited to sit down with him tomorrow! I'm praying they'll take me on as a server, I really don't want to start from the bottom again! :)
Anyway, School starts next thursday! I'm actually really excited about that! I love school. The hardest class I'm taking is Microbiology (so Molly be prepared for some phone calls ;) ) I've heard the teacher I have isn't very hard, so thats good.

Shane has gotten in two of the four flights he needs. he had a flight last night but it got canceled (whats new) So he's got one more flight and then his final flight! We are praying he gets them done soon so he can get deployed and be back in time for Matt and Kayties wedding!!
Hummmm What else. I guess I'll just tell a funny story that happened a few Sundays ago. First a picture =D
The other two peoples in there are Justin and Joann, Justin and Shane became friends like the moment Shane started attended our Church. he's an awesome guy, and Joann is his new girlfriend, We hit it off great. The funny story is..... The first time I went to Choir practice, I walked in with Justin and he introduced me to the director. I guess when I walked away the Director started asking Justin all sorts a questions about me and he was just like. "I'm not sure.. I don't know" So about half way through practice we began learning a song called "you are my world" And the Director looks at me and says "Ali, is Justin your world?" and I was jsut like "Excuse Me? I'm married, to the guy sitting down there! I didn't know I could have a boyfriend too!!" Everyone started cracking up, and the director turned bright red. it was hillarious. And now that Justin and I sing in the choir Shane and Joann always sit in the pews waiting for us, so its like out big joke that we switch on and off. I swear the Church gets so confused. =D So we thought that picture was funny because I'm next to Justin and Joann is next to Shane. They even played a Church slide show and showed it =D we all laughed really hard.
There you go Joj, randomness that probably no one will find funny =D hehe



4 comments:

Jake and Joanna said...

hahaha, well I DID find it funny that the "couples" were mixed up in this picture!!!! Joanne ALMOST has a cool name. :)

The Wilkinson Family said...

lol! i also thought it was a funny story:) poor confused church!

chelsie

The Wilkinson Family said...

also, good luck on that interview!

NanaCat said...

we'll be praying for the interview. Your church is awesome, I'm sure they are having fun with you!