Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Nerves!

Sorry its been so long!

well... Ive got lots to say so lets start with the oldest that ive been saying i'll post... PICTURES! we redid our house and it looks SOOO much better




So theres our house.....
Heres my tattoo :)


I think thats all the pictures I got for ya :)
NOW some chit chat :)
The nerves are starting to set in for both shane and me! Shane is now realizing how soon he leaves and is nervous because he is like the only "new kid" on his flight crew. I know he'll be awesome, hes just got the butterflies :) He found out that he will be stationed in iraq. Don't know the address yet or how we'll be able to stay in contact with him, but I will for sure give everyone that info.
As for my nerves....ive had TONS of school this week and next week. I had a huge take home history test (hardest ive ever had) due yesterday, i had a micro test today, and two papers due next week. and NOW another thing has been added on.... BUT we gotta start from the begining for this one :)
SO we we all know i need a job and have had NOOOOOO luck. well I've figured it out. Last semester I took my CNA exam and failed by one point and I was COMPLETELY bummed out and kinda gave up on it. Well, the other day Shane and I went into the hospital to look for random jobs and they said they really need CNAs SO I applied for my test out here! I did that last week and still haven't heard from them, however, I caleld them yesterday and they said.. "oh yeah your test is OCT. 8th" haha wow.. SOO i am excited but totally nervous. It seems God is making me suck up my previous "failure" and keep going! I am very excited to start working in a hospital :)
anyhooooo.. Life out here is amazing, the weather is kinda starting to cool down and I can't wait for winter!! Its not humid anymore which is awesome :)
WELL THEN. i will keep ya posted on how everything turns out!!!

4 comments:

Jake and Joanna said...

LOVE the new look of the house, my snos!!!! It's great!!! And yay for that tattoo!!! hehehe!!! Enjoy!!

A day at the races said...

Hi Shane and Ali,
The Mitchell family sends their love! I loved reading your blogs... It looks like Shane will be leaving about the same time Shea gets home from HK. Will he be in CA before he leaves for Iraq? Big hugs to you ...we will be praying for you both!!!!

A day at the races said...

I don't know why it says "a day at the races"
That was from "Aunt" Denise :)

NanaCat said...

Thanks for the update Ali. I do like the furniture re-arrangement. We're praying for all your tests and your job. Also for you and Shane as his time to deploy comes up.

We'll see you in a couple weeks.