Friday, September 5, 2008

Sorry this has taken so long!!!!
here are some pictures of the storm! I don't think the pictures do the waves justice but oh well!!
The storm really wasn't bad at all, just a lot of wind and rain for us!


As you can see the waves started breaking a LONG way back and just kept going. it was really cool, and REEAALLY windy, allmost knocked me over once!
This is where we normally play volley ball.. oops hehe the water actually at one point went all teh way up to the reastruant that are just out of this picture.

I wanted to walk on the pier but i didn't have cash with me :( At some points the water would crash and splash up onto the pier
So those didn't do much justice... I'll try a video


1 comment:

Jake and Joanna said...

Cool, my snos!! i'm glad you guys stayed safe though!!!