Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Holidays he missed!

Shane, has not quiet gotten used to the normal sleep patterns just yet. it is about 8pm and hes been asleep since 7. haha Plus he wakes me up around 6 =)
Anyhoo, So I thought I share with you all (chelsie asked) our holidays!! I decided it i would let shane and I celebrate out "first" christmas and ":first" everything else, just in a bit different way than most =)
I decorated each room.(or a patch of the room) as a different Holiday =) He really enjoyed it!




and him back to normal =) No 'stache =)

2 comments:

The Wilkinson Family said...

alison! you are the cutest wife ever! lucky shane:) and i think he looks much better w/o the "stach"

chelsie

Jake and Joanna said...

So much better without the mustache. :) SO cute with the holiday idea, young one!!!!