Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bella!

Shane got me the greatest Valentines Day present ever... and "she" came early!!!!!!!!! hehe here she is!
We are the proud parents of.......BELLA
She is 7 1/2 weeks old as of today and is already 11lbs 8oz!!!! She's gonna be a big girl!!! Went to the vet for the first time today... she fell asleep on the table (while getting her shots!) shes is an amazing puppy. In the pic directly below she is the dark one hiding in the back left corner!



Bellas Brothers and sisters

She chose me! sat right on my lap



searching for a foot to pounce

Family Portrait

my babies

3 comments:

The Wilkinson Family said...

she's sooo cute! i told jim we can get a dog when at least one of the babies is potty trained.. i can only deal with 2 family members' poop at a time:)

chelsie

Jake and Joanna said...

okay, I need to meet Bella... PRONTO. She is so cute in every single one of those pictures!!! LOVE the family portrait!! and I am SO proud of you cradling her!!!! good Snos. :) Give Bella a kiss from me, her Auntie Joj! And Cousin Camry says hi! :)

NanaCat said...

Can't wait to see her!! You're bringing her the 28th right??? Cheyenne will love her! She totally dwarfs Kaycee. They will have a good time Spring Break!