Monday, July 28, 2008

Well hello everyone!
Sorry it's been a while since we've updated! I've been trying to get Shane to post something, but he says he's not capable! haha So Im here again blabbing on!

Shane is on a flight right now as I write! He is on his last "X" flight meaning pretty much a catch up flight. And tomorrow he starts the first of his last three flights! He is hoping to be done and "graduated" by the middle of next week! he has three flights this week and one next week and thats hopefully his last!
Well, what else is knew? I joined our Church choir and this coming sunday will be the first time I sing in Church with them! I'm very excited.
The choir is fun, lots of people my age but also some older folks but they are all so sweet! it's fun having young people in the choir! We're pretty good too! I wish we worked on more technique stuff like (actually following whats written in the music) but thats OK. The directors Name is brother Tim (everyone is brother and sister for some reason...its not catholic
though!!) Shane and I believe that he thinks he is the white hick version on Bernie Mac, he tends to dress like him a lot.
I talked to Tim and he said he wanted me to sing on the worship team soon and to sing some solos so I am very excited about that! I'm so excited to start singing more!

Heres some randomness!
This is what I wanted Shane to blog about! hahahaha
The other night Shane decided to dress me up in his entire Uniform! Oxygen mask included as you can see! And had me hold a shell of the 105 bullet on his plane!
Thats the biggest of the three bullets they fire.
As you can see its very large and take me word for it.. HEAVY! I love Shane uniform it reminds me of big footie pajamas!

The only other thing thats new here is im almost all done registering for college. and my college has changed names and rank! haha
In the past like year I think this college has gone from Okaloosa walton Community College, then upgraded to Okaloosa Walton College and is now Northwest Florida State College!
it's cool that I'm going to a state college, but i think it upped the cost a bit! we are hoping to Air Force is will to let me have some of Shane's College Fund! =D
We'll keep you updated!!
Here's one other picture Shane and I took that we like!!
In Tribute of the greatest Twin out there!!! =D love you joj!!! (there you go Andy!)
we miss everyone!! Come visit!!! =D

3 comments:

Jake and Joanna said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha.

Toad said...

Are you sure you don't mean "in tribute to the great twin..."?

I don't think we need to be honoring Joanna's memory just yet! ;)

Glad to hear that you two are having fun out there, and enjoyed seeing you all dressed up in the flight suit. :)

NanaCat said...

You look wonderful in a flight suit. Excited to hear about the choir! I know you 'll have a good time. They were sure good the Sunday we were there. The whole brother sister thing is very southern. Alot of the churches around here are that way too. I can't believe you actually found a sign with Joanna's name spelled correctly! It's a miracle!

Thanks for the update. We love hearing about what you're up to.